Salzborgh International is committed to ensuring excellence in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) performance for all our staff, vendors, sub-contractors and other stakeholders. Meeting this commitment is our important objective of management and individual & collective responsibility of all our employees.
- Meeting customers’ requirements and exceeding their expectations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- We ensure compliance with all applicable QHSE norms/laws, company rules and regulations and other requirements in all of our activities.
- We commit to prevent injury and ill health of employees.
- We commit to minimize the environmental impact by preventing pollution and by continuously improving the effectiveness of our operations.
- We actively involve our people, as the experts, and encourage dialogue about QHSE to improve safety behavior.
- We communicate the lessons learned from incidents to prevent recurrence and create a culture of trust.
- We motivate and train all employees and contractors to create a safe and healthy workplace and to protect the environment.
- We systematically review our QHSE performance and communicate it internally and externally on a regular basis.
- We continually strive to improve our QHSE performance, by setting objectives and targets.
These principles will help us to achieve our goal of QHSE excellence………
Date: 7th July 2014, Rev: 0/